Spring 2012: The Art of Bread
- How a young boy who loved to buy bread grew up to become a home baker and bread magazine editor.
- Chris Young, coordinator of the Real Bread Campaign tells us why bread matters.
- An interview with Phil Agnew, passionate home baker and bread blogger from Australia.
- A simple (but complete) bread recipe to get you started.
- With a small bakery on his backyard on Whidbey Island, Larry Lowary keeps baking bread—even though he retired once already.
- Richard Bertinet talks about baking, ancient techniques, and turning a passion for bread into a career.
- How I baked every recipe in Richard Bertinet’s book, Dough and what I learned along the way.
- A simple idea with a lot of power to improve your baking.
You can browse the magazine right on this page using the Issuu widget below (click on the magazine to enlarge it), or download the magazine as a PDF by clicking on the big green button.